Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Land of Genghis Khan


I left Japan on 9th. I had to stop over in Beijing. I had a great dinner with my friends. The next day, I went to Ulaan Baator. I flew Air China since there was no other flight that matched my schedule. It is October and the tourist season is over. Right after I arrived the driver picked me up. He does not speak English but he had a paper with my name "TAKESHI." I got on and drove about two hours to Terelj. Hotel UB2. This is the hotel I stayed four nights. I had a great time with 12 Mongolian pastors. We learned together how God develops leaders and how to respond to His development. This was my third trip to Mongolia. They are great people. I will write more about this trip later. It was an interesting trip....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home