Saturday, October 28, 2006

Boston & NY City

I just came back from the US. It was a great trip though I am now physically and mentally exhausted. The colors of leaves in Boston were wonderful.

My friend in the US joined and helped me. It is fun to work with people who is very competant. We visited 7 churches, two educational institutions and sightseeing spots.

I had two days with my family. And I am off to Chiang Mai. We knew that this fall would be like this. I pray for the protections and blessings upon my family. I will miss them.

Are you away from home now?

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger takazawado said...

We miss you too!! The party is not the same without you. Enjoy your time in Thailand and eat some good food for us! We had waffles and sushi for dinner. See if you can top that!

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Takeshi-
Okaeri nasai. I would love to hear more about the trip. So glad that Charles was part of this to help you and for fellowship. I am praying for your family this fall, and for you, with all of your travels. I do wish your family could fit on your back more often to go with you and see what you see.
Hope we can see all of you soon.
spt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home