Saturday, December 02, 2006

Travel within Japan


I made my last trip of this year to Shizuoka Prefecture. I drove to Kakegawa city. There is a large conference site called "Tsumagoi". I went there for the pastors' conference. I translated for Rod Denton, the speaker from Australia. This is his third time to speak at the annual conference. We became good friends. The conference was great. We make plans, but the Lord always has His plan for us. If you are interested in Rod's teaching visit clovercrest church and download his MP3 messages.

After the conference, Rod came to stay one night at our place. We went out to eat to a restaurant in my city. On the way, we found an Australian BBQ restaurant. I hadn't notice this restaurant before. We ate Australian dinner that night. It was fun. They opened in August of this year. We prayed for God's blessing on the restaurant with the onwer.

Rod talked with his family and his church staff via Skype with my computer. Skype video really helps to get connected with people. My Skype name is "takeshitakazawa"

I enjoy new communication tools like Skype especially when I am away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home