Monday, January 15, 2007

Favorite Public Places


What do you think this is?

This is a WC in Shinjuku. It is my favorite toilet in a public area at this point.

It is on 20th floor which is the lobby of the Hotel Century Southern Tower.

Its washing area wall is plate glass. When you wash your hands, you are standing looking at the city of Tokyo in the mirror.

This is one of the places I like to go when I am in Shinjuku. I also take people here. I may already have taken you here.

If you haven't, ask me.

When I was practicing Kendo - Japanese swordsmanship, my master told me to clean the toilet everyday if I want to be a good swordsman.

A clean toilet and a Kendo master..

How to you think these relate?

6 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aahh Miyagi Sensei....Wax on, Wax off????
from grasshopper

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been there with you!

Bruce

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Kari said...

I went there with Nozomi.
It is sad that the sinks don't face the window in the ladies room.
We have some fun pictures in that restroom.

OK people who have yet to see this restroom must think we are really weird.

You know, I cleaned 16 toliets every morning at 6am for a sememster in college. I had some good times with God cleaning those toielts. Some odd things give good chance to meet with God.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Keith Webb said...

When I worked as a janitor one summer, my toilet-clearning supervisor told me to practice Kendo to be a Master Janitor. So, it makes sense to me.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger mike said...

the espn restaurant in anaheim has flat panel tv screens over each urinal. Watching sportscenter while relieving oneself is an experience every man should have at least once in his lifetime.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Takeshi san!!

Do you remember me?
I am Yuka from a Sunday's party in Long Beach. How are you???
I was just checking to see if your blog really exist and this proves it does! I am happy to see a lot of beautiful photos you have taken! I will definately get back to you later!! Meanwhile, check out my blog that I write for a RYUGAKUSEI SUPPORTING COMPANY: LACT~! http://www.lact.biz/square/modules/wordpress5/

Yuka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home